As a blogger, a mom, and woman who works outside the home I have constantly changing creativity cycles. Sometimes I can create a ton of content in a short time, but other times I’m in a drought. Enter the world of guest posting!
I am always looking for bloggers with like-minded content with whom to share my blog space, and my extra words.
*If you would like to promote a business (besides your personal blog) I offer guest posting advertisement packages. Please contact me for more details and rates.*
To those of you looking to publish a post on my blog, here are my areas I like to post about:
- Working Moms and Dads – especially when both work
- Parenting elementary aged children
- Busy households – ways to be organized, time management tips, quick meal ideas, general struggles with a busy life
- Blogging about blogging – how to make time for it, where to find free resources (images, post ideas etc), tips to make money on a small blog
- Photography – I’m an amateur, so anything about photography that’s not too technical is welcomed
- Kingston, Ontario, Canada – anything local I can share
On the flip side, I can create a post along these lines as well for sharing on your blog! I also am open to any other post ideas – I love to create posts inside a loose idea.
Posts that I’ve contributed to other blogs:
- The Ancient Art of Breadmaking – My First Attempt featured on Mulling it to Miller
- 5 Things We’ve Learned About Night Terrors featured on Cluttered Genius
Contact me if you’d like to work together. I am always looking for people to collaborate with! (I prefer to work with people who have a great concept and can relate their post to parenting school aged children. If you have a fully formed idea, reach out!)