The Canadian website and app, Portable North Pole, brings the magic of Christmas straight to almost any device with up to five new limited-time-only free customizable videos from Santa this year.
This is the 14th season Portable North Pole (PNP) has thrilled children around the world with their cinematic personalized messages from Santa. Over 70 different personalized videos and calls are available across a variety of Premium package options, and this year PNP has partnered with leading hospitals around the world for their Children’s Hospital Program. For each purchase of a personalized call or a personalized video message from Santa, a portion of the sale is donated to the closest participating children’s hospital, according to a release from PNP.
“We are thrilled to celebrate another magical holiday season with you and your loved ones through our Portable North Pole website and mobile app,” said Alexandre Bérard, CEO of UGroupMedia Inc., the creators of Portable North Pole. “With the new features this year, Portable North Pole is more convenient, more personalized, and a more magical experience that truly brings Santa into the palm of your hand. And, it’s COVID-19 safe and can be enjoyed with loved ones near and far (available in English, Spanish, French, and Italian) for a truly unique and magical holiday tradition.”
Four hospitals in Canada, 30 in the US, as well as hospitals in seven other countries around the world will benefit from this new partnership. Up to five per cent of PNPs online sales will support its Portable North Pole Children’s Hospital Program.
Users can tailor messages to include recipients’ photos, choose the right name, pronunciation, age, and Christmas wishes, and select if they’ve been naughty or nice, among other options, according to the release. Parents can help improve or congratulate good behavior, schedule an incoming call from Santa, experience interactive videos, and even take advantage of the fan-favorite special video message straight from Santa’s sleigh on the big night, integrating a synchronized live call on another device during the video.
The company said that it takes less than three minutes to set up and, at the click of a button in the app, parents can record their child’s reaction as they experience their customized message from Santa, allowing families to cherish that magical memory forever.
According to the release, the new features for the 2021 Christmas season include:
- Five new FREE trial experience videos and 19 new Premium video and call scenarios: Discover new Christmas videos for kids, grown-ups, and teens, as well as a birthday celebration video and a Stay Strong video with encouragement from Santa himself regarding COVID-19
- Elf dance challenge: Get ready to dance with elf-taught new moves and record your performance for added fun this holiday season
- Added Premium features: users can take advantage of:
- Choose your own adventure videos: Experience a one-of-a-kind adventure with Santa himself featuring alternative scenarios that allow children to choose their very own journey
- Synchronized call during the video: Receive an incoming call from Santa on a second device, as a child watches their customized video from Santa, making the experience even more memorable
- Family videos: Santa can recite up to four names in several video message options, allowing the whole family to experience the magic together
- Bedtime stories: Enjoy audio story time with Mrs. Claus
- Singing lesson with Mrs. Claus: Get in the holiday spirit and sing along to favorite Christmas-themed tunes
- New Apple TV app: Parents can stream their Santa video messages in HD directly on the TV
PNP said that, unlike many other apps, Portable North Pole offers a free trial experience – without advertising – that features Santa video messages so kids everywhere can experience the magic of a personalized message from the big man in red through cinematic-quality videos.
UGroupMedia Inc., which created the Portable North Pole app and website, is based in Montréal, Canada. They specialize in making Christmas even more magical and publishing exclusively Portable North Pole digital experiences, according to the release.
Known as the number one Santa app in the Apple App Store and Google Play, Portable North Pole has over 10 million downloads around the globe and over 250 million personalized video views, according to the release. Experience the magic, and support hospitals around the world, at www.portablenorthpole.com or download the app to any iOS or Android device today.
Besides encouraging good behaviour through PNP’s Santa videos, try these other ways of enjoying the holiday season while at home with your kids.